Friday, October 16, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I would like to preface this with, I swear this was not rigged. And I have witnesses to prove it!

RANDOM.ORG picked the winner of my give-away...
And who was commenter #3???


None other than, LAURA!

Truth be known, I was going to make something for Laura as a gift anyway. So this will save me the trouble - HA!

Thank you to all of you who participated & commented. I got a couple of questions from folks wanting to buy some of these. And the answer is HECK YES I will sell them! I love doing any & all things crafty. I am maybe going to start an Etsy shop, but in the meantime I will gladly do it without. I think I have settled on $5 a block. Please feel free to just comment on my blog anytime if you are interested.

1 comment:

Laura said...

woot woot! so excited bestie!! :)