The girls were getting along famously. Laughing & sharing, you know the kind of behavior every mother knows is too good to last. I decided I would take advantage of it while it lasted.
I went downstairs to switch laundry, fold what I took from the dryer, sort some more...I was gone maybe 10 minutes. If that.
I came back upstairs & this is what I find...
Olivia yelling, "Mommy Mommy Mommy - Rachel grabbed my marker. She drew on herself!"
Yep, that is what it looks like.
So, I say "good thing it's bath time, Miss Rachel. You know we don't play with markers."
All the while, Olivia is smiling & telling me "I told her Mom, babies don't play with Sissy's markers"
I take Rachel to get ready for bath & this is what I find.
Either I have one smart little toddler who has learned to write her last name (on her own shoulder) before she can even say her last name...
or
I have a 5 year old who thought she would get her sister in trouble.
Either way, it was good for a laugh :)

I went downstairs to switch laundry, fold what I took from the dryer, sort some more...I was gone maybe 10 minutes. If that.
I came back upstairs & this is what I find...
Olivia yelling, "Mommy Mommy Mommy - Rachel grabbed my marker. She drew on herself!"
Yep, that is what it looks like.So, I say "good thing it's bath time, Miss Rachel. You know we don't play with markers."
All the while, Olivia is smiling & telling me "I told her Mom, babies don't play with Sissy's markers"
I take Rachel to get ready for bath & this is what I find.
Either I have one smart little toddler who has learned to write her last name (on her own shoulder) before she can even say her last name...or
I have a 5 year old who thought she would get her sister in trouble.
Either way, it was good for a laugh :)

1 comment:
HAHAHAHA! That is funny!!!
Post a Comment