And I hate to complain, but I could have done without the "Great Ladybug Invasion of 2009" that accompanied this nice change in weather.
I give you exhibit A...my front door.
This is so disgusting. And unfortunately, it is merely the tip of the iceberg. The back of my house looked like it was brown. Absolutely covered in lady bugs. They dive bombed me when I ventured out to get the mail. I have 3 bites on my arms & 2 on the back of my neck. Definitely disgusting.
Really, Mother Nature, really? I am sure these stinky little bugs serve a wonderful purpose on this great earth. However, I don't think it was to invade my home & scare my 5 year old daughter. Unfortunately, they met an untimely death when my husband arrived home with a much needed can of Raid. And were then sent to a dusty grave in the belly of our shop vac.
I am sorry. And I thank you for the warmer weather.

1 comment:
Loved reading your answers...I am a little late on the blog hop.
Loved visiting your blog...I love the blog hops....
Be sure and stop by my Christmas blog...a great giveaway will be given away Sunday night....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Post a Comment