Friday, October 23, 2009

Photo Shoot

Saturday we had some professional pictures taken at Jarrett's parents house by my friend Becky. I love how they turned out, even though it was a little chilly & windy. With kids, you take what you can get...Unfortunately, there aren't too many that are good of both of them together.

Olivia was being a 5 yr old, and was interested in everything but smiling half of the time. In her defense, she was getting sick & ended up at the doctor 2 days later with a double ear infection. So I won't hold it against her :)

Rachel was being my little cheeser. She cracks me up, she kept smiling & laughing when we were not trying to get a good picture of her. But we ended up with some excellent pictures of my almost 2 year old :)

Here are some of my favorites

OLIVIA - BEAUTIFUL & SASSY


RACHEL - CHEESY & GORGEOUS


Good job, Becky!!! I love your work! I am sure we will be putting your services to work for many years to come. I can't wait to get some of these printed & hanging on my walls.

No comments: