Monday, October 12, 2009

I ♥ Give-Aways

I follow several blogs, and I always see people doing give-aways.


Monkey See - Monkey Do


I am having a give-away!!! WOOT WOOT FOR FREE STUFF!!!
If you read this blog, and obviously you are...you know that I have been feeling mighty crafty these days. And after a bit of nudging suggestion from my Bestie Laura, I decided to do it.

Up for grabs, one of my precious home-made with love wooden block sets. You name what you want, and I will do it. I have a few that I am working on that are Christmas themed & a couple of Harvesty ones. Here are some of the ones I have done, just to give you an idea.


This monogram set, I made as a gift for my secret pal at work.
(it's not a secret anymore, so I am sharing it with you)

And I have already shown you these little beauties I made for Halloween

Here is what you need to do to enter:
  1. Leave a comment = 1 entry
  2. Follow my blog = 1 entry (if you are already a follower leave a separate comment to that effect)
  3. Blog about my give-away with a link to my blog = 1 entry (leave a separate comment to this effect also)

    I will draw the winner randomly & then email you to get the specifics on what you would like your blocks to say.

    OhMyGoodness I. AM. EXCITED. about this & I don't even win anything.

    You have until Friday, October 16th at 8:00 am to enter this contest!! WOOT WOOT!

12 comments:

Laura said...

I heart you bestie!

Laura said...

I'm a follower! :)

Laura said...

Lets try this again - I blogged!! :)

http://babykellerjames.blogspot.com/2009/10/whats-name-of-this-game-i-win.html

Anonymous said...

I want to win!

Laura's mom

The Shorts said...

I am a follower and I am up for free stuff! :)

Jess said...

Ooooo I am definitly a follower to your blog and I want to wiiiiin :]:]

That Brown Family said...

Hey Natalie! I am one of Laura's friends and I saw her post on your giveaway! I LOVE your blocks! They are adorable! I ♥ monograms and personalized stuff! Count me in for being a follower, I'd love to see more of your work! And do you have pricing info you could post, I am looking for stuff like this for xmas gifts! Thanks!!

Amber

Anonymous said...

you are a dork! :)

Unknown said...

I am a follower and love your crafts! CU tomorrow!

Hilary said...

I'm a follower!!

marisa said...

SAw your blog and the blocks are the cutest!! Thanks for the chance!

Rhendy Bradshaw said...

ooooh pretty!!! i am definately going to be a follower!!!