I got an email from someone who saw a picture of Rachel on Flickr...kinda creepy. But since they don't know where we live, it's all good. Anywho, they wanted me to submit her picture on their site. And I did.
Please vote for my beautiful-spaghetti-faced Rachel on this site. In the words of Olivia "please...I will be your best friend".
Please vote for my beautiful-spaghetti-faced Rachel on this site. In the words of Olivia "please...I will be your best friend".
http://psghettiface.com/2009/10/12/rachel/
Voting is easy, just roll your cursor over the stars & click when it is at 5. Or at least that is what I did. And what I am asking you to do.
Voting is easy, just roll your cursor over the stars & click when it is at 5. Or at least that is what I did. And what I am asking you to do.

1 comment:
Not fair! It still will not let me vote!!!
Post a Comment