I plan on taking the girls Trick-or-Treating this afternoon on the Square in Clinton. We went last year. It was fun & the weather was gorgeous...see
Tonight, we are going to my Aunt Debbie's to carve pumpkins for her annual Jack-O-Lantern Extravaganza. (That's not what she calls it, but I thought that sounded pretty cool.)
Each year, the family gets together & carves - literally - hundreds of pumpkins. Then on Halloween, they all are lit and people drive from all around (Kenney & surrounding towns) to walk through them. Now, I don't want to brag, but I am no pumpkin carving slouch (can you hear the sarcasm?). You know, last year I did 2 of the 100+ that were there. HA! This is going to be a shock, but I am not that good at it. I would assume, since I have some general craftiness, I would do alright. But no such luck. My hand gets all cramped up & patience is not my strong suit. And you have to be EXTREMELY patient following the patterns.
I can't wait to take pictures of all of them. Olivia always loves it, and this will be the first year Rachel is really interested. Definitely will get me in the spirit of Halloween!!! Trick or Treating on Saturday should be lots of fun with my Little Monkey & StarFire (from the Teen Titans).

HAPPY HAUNTING!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment