Friday, October 9, 2009

today

Outside my window... it's cold, windy, & rainy - over all very yucky & I am glad to be inside.

I am thinking... how much better use of my time it would be to be home working on projects or cleaning or the other bazillion things I could be doing instead of sitting at work on my late night on a Friday!

I am creating...lots of things!!! I am quite a crafty gal! But most recently I am making Rachel's birthday party invitations! And they are turning out unbelievably good & cute, if I do say so myself.

I am going...home in 3 hours. Then I will be holding down the sofa until tomorrow morning when both Olivia & I have dentist appointments.

I am wearing...a sweater cape (that's for you Laura!) & my party shirt underneath, gray dress pants, and boots (horray for cooler weather cuz I broke out my boots last week!)

I am reading...Janet Evanovich "Finger Lickin Fifteen" but unfortunately, I left it at home.

I am hoping...that Rachel's cold goes away soon. And that Olivia will actually sleep all night tonight. That girl was up like 10 times last night needing a drink, the bathroom, food, a movie turned on, her nightlight on, and the list goes on...

I am hearing...the air vent at work. It is really stinkin loud, I never notice it when there are lots of people here talking but it is slow & quiet here so its really noticable.

Around the house...there are piles & piles of laundry to be done. Oh & brand-spankin new countertops! WOOT WOOT!

One of my favorite things...my kids! Plain & simple! I love those girls, even when they are coughing all night, waking me up out of a sound sleep for a tenth drink of water, running around like lunatics, laughing together, dancing, etc...Everything about those 2 girls are my favorite things!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...well the work week is over in a couple of hours. So my weekend plans are: dentist tomorrow morning, delivering Rachel's invites, then maybe renting a movie & getting El Reys to take home. Jar is going to the Illini Homecoming Football Game, so its just me & the girls tomorrow.

What are you up to???

No comments: