During my blog hopping the other day, I came across Lynnette's Blog. She is hosting a Blog Party called "Harvest of Friends".
It's a little get to know you type of thing. I love participating in these blog parties.
It's a little get to know you type of thing. I love participating in these blog parties.
*Lynnette's story is very moving & I encourage all of you to visit her blog*
20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who I Am!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? - I would have to say icecubes. I munch on them constantly. Horrible for my teeth, but I love eating ice!
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? - my family
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? - I would choose Farm, frankly because that is where I live. I love the beach, and the mountains are gorgeous. But I prefer the country.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? - all of them! But if I have to pick just one, I would have to say dusting. It doesn't happen quite often in my house at all. Which is weird & bad because I have a dust allergy.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? - I usually get compared to any sarcastic & brutally honest friend or character in a movie or show.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? - I am most definitely a homebody through & through. Every once in a great while I go out sans kids & hubby, but I prefer just hanging out at home.
7. What's your all time favorite movie? - This is a tough one...a toss up between Fried Green Tomatoes & Steel Magnolias. I love them both so much! And I cry like a baby every single time I see them.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? - I remove it every single night. I just started doing that a month or two ago.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? - I love being crafty. I would love to learn how to do woodworking. To make my very own cabinets, or end tables would be fantastic.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? - pinching people with my feet. My toes are just like fingers. I would say that is pretty strange...
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? - this is going to make me sound so shallow, but here it goes. I watched him from afar & didn't really know him. So I am going to have to say his body. HA! Oh & he had dyed his hair bleach blonde & I thought it was kinda funny.
12. What is something you love to smell? - LILACS!!! Why do they only bloom in the spring?
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. - I tune people out. This particularly irritates my husband. He always says "I could be telling you the house is on fire & you wouldn't hear one single sound."
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Buy something for the kids. Or buy something for the house. I am desperately trying to redo my entire decor in the house one piece at a time.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? - definitely a loud laugher. I only do my silent laugh at times when I know it is inappropriate to laugh, when I can semi-control it. My kids definitely make my laugh the hardest. They say & do the funniest things!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? - HOBBY LOBBY!!! WOOT WOOT!
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? - Sleep!
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? - Frugal to a fault. Some of my frugal purchases have definitely backfired. I have learned you can't be frugal about some food items, toiletry items, & dishwasher soap. HA! But as far as clothes, home decor, & shoes - totally frugal all the way.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? - This is another toughy...I would have to say Iggy Threadgoode from Fried Green Tomatoes. Just because she is so funny & witty.
20. Would you want to be famous? - That is a big NO! I enjoy having a private life that is just that, private. I definitely don't think I would like everyone knowing all of my business.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish I could tune things out... I hear everything! makes taking a nap pretty hard with three little girls in the house! :)
I was hooked on chewing ice while I was pregnant, but not so much anymore. Weird, huh?! It was nice to "meet" you. :-)
Have a blessed day!
Angela @ Eternal Outlook
Post a Comment