we welcomed our second gorgeous daughter!
Rachel Claire Totten
Rachel Claire Totten
October 26, 2007
5:48 am
6 lbs 15 oz
19 inches
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27
1 Samuel 1:27
Look how far you have come!!!

To My Sweet Little Rachel,
It doesn't hardly seem possible that you are already 2. Where did two whole years go? This time has absolutely flown by. There have been so many smiles, laughs, kisses, hugs, first words, first steps in these two short years.
From baby to big girl. From scooting to running, this time has just flown by & you have been the joy of my life. There are no words that can describe how much I love you. God truly blessed us with a beautiful, loving, kind, smiley, happy little girl. We are so proud to be your parents.
Here are some of your favorite things:
- Babies, all babies - anywhere we go, if you see a baby you squeal "Baby". You love to push your baby dolls around in the toy stroller. I can already tell you are going to be a great mommy when the time comes.
- Olivia - you love your big sister. Although, I can't decide which you love more, playing with her or tormenting her.
- Following Daddy around - you want to go wherever he goes. Daddy calls you "Pal" all the time because you are his shadow. This always makes you laugh.
- Cookies - you are the cookie-monster. Every morning you sneak cookies from the drawer in the kitchen. Sometimes you come to show us you got it for yourself. Other times you just take it into the living room & sit to watch your cartoons.
- Talking & Singing - you have a lot to say these days. Although, I can't quite understand much of it yet. Judging by Olivia, I am sure you will be full of funny little things to say when the time comes. I can't wait for you to be able to tell me about your day! You love to sing with the microphone all the time. It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
- Playing outside - anytime the door opens, you want to go outside. I think that is from being with Daddy all the time in September. You two were always on the go.
- Grandparents - There is nothing like Grandma & Grandpa, Bopchi & Tata to make you a happy girl! It doesn't matter how often you see them, you get so excited each time. You run & hug them each time. I am sure this makes each of them so happy!
- DayCare - this makes Mommy so relieved. You really enjoy going, and you love all of your little friends.
- Cousins - in particular, Andrew. He is your best bud. I have a feeling you two are going to remain close for your whole lives. This makes Mommy's heart happy!
- Testing Your Limits - I have said it before, and I will say it a thousand more times. You are going to be a tough one to crack.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Rachel!
We love you so much!
Mommy, Daddy, & Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment