Monday, June 29, 2009

all quiet on the mid-western front

It certainly is DIFFERENT to be back to only 1 child for a few days.

Rachel & I enjoyed the quiet, and each other's company this weekend. She helped me work on several projects. I felt like quite the "Susie Homemaker" this weekend. I made curtains for the girls' bedroom - HOT PINK curtains nonetheless! I painted their bedroom furniture white. I converted Rachel's crib into a toddler bed with hopes that she will again sleep in there! Please keep your fingers crossed for me on that one (wink wink). I cleared out a huge weed patch that I deemed to be a huge eye-sore. And I got poison ivy while doing so...yay for me, huh!

And I had the joy of opening this lovely picture today when I returned to work. Looks like Olivia is really enjoying herself. And loves hanging out with her cousin Brooke.



No comments: