
This little girl is crazy...this I have knows for about 4 years 11 months & 27 days! In case you are keeping track, that is her entire lifetime.
This is what is news to me...
I jokingly asked Olivia how old she is going to be on Sunday. You know the drill "Now how old are you going to be on Sunday?" I assumed I would get her normal sassy retort..."Geez Mom, 5!". But this is what I got, "41, I thought you would know that Mom."
41 years old... Rock solid proof, THIS. GIRL. IS. CRAZY.
Also proof that, in just 4 short days I will be the mother of a 5 year old! That is a whole hand, people!
*Olivia took this picture of herself with my cell phone last night. She also made a phone call to Jarrett, my mom, & my mother-in-law. I love this girl & all her craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment