Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My 3 Day Weekend Review

This weekend was jam-packed with good clean family fun! Lots of stuff to do so, I extended it by one day!

Saturday was my cousin April's wedding. She married an excellent guy, Race. And we are so happy for them! I somehow managed to get no pictures of the bride & groom together - not sure how that happened...
Olivia getting her hair done
The finished product - beautiful girls!
My beautiful niece, Cassidy waiting patiently!
My sister Sarah & me - all gussied up complete with spray glitter (aka: stripper dust). You will notice Sarah's stipper dust is very prominent in this picture! HA!
the girls in my immediate family
me & Rachel - her nuk matched the wedding colors!
the boys - had to get a picture of the socks to match
close up for the full effect! I love these guys!
the Sturgeon cousins!
(front row - left to right) me, Sarah, April, Jennifer, Amber
(back row - left to right) Aaron, Derek, Dan, Tim, Levi, Justin
Anytime we get the opportunity to take a "cousins" picture we take full advantage. Grandma really appreciates that! We are all first cousins...yes I know, I have a big family!

*************************************

Sunday was Olivia's 5th Birthday! It was an excellent day & we had a wonderful time! I still can hardly believe my little girl is 5 years old already. I love that kid!!!

this kid! I love her. She said "2 + 3 = 5 so I am going to do this Mom"
the birthday girl & Uncle Brad

Party People!!!
Laura, Keller, & Alyssa.
Tony will love this because Keller's party hat says "Party Girl" HA!
presents

look out CRAZY DRIVER ON THE LOOSE!
Happy Birthday Day Olivia indeed!


smash the pinata

It was an excellent party!!!
Monday I ended the weekend by treating the girls to a movie. We went to see UP on the big-screen. They loved it. And Rachel did surprisingly well. You never know how it is going to go with her. But she rather enjoyed it, I think. Olivia absolutely loved it.

No comments: