This week I did NOT declare a bath holiday on Thursday night even though the girls
I also did NOT clean my house in a frenzy on Saturday continuing on to Sunday. This did NOT lead me to believe that I may be pregnant & just doing the whole nesting thing. And I did NOT buy & take a pregnancy test just to be sure! HA! Sometimes, I guess I just like a clean house...
I did NOT hear Olivia yelling "MAMA" during said cleaning frenzy over the vacuum cleaner. Thinking that she was in the bathroom requiring a little assistance cleaning up. I did NOT open the bathroom door & without even looking grab some TP & say "Do you need help with a bootie wipe?" And get the following response from my darling husband upon the throne, "Thank you for offering to help, but I think I have this covered." This did NOT make me laugh so hard that I nearly wet myself. All the while, Olivia was NOT stuck between her bed & the wall. She did NOT have to remain stuck until I could regain my composure enough to go rescue her.
Can you be brutally honest as well??? Everybody's doing it...Go check out MckMama's Blog and see for yourself!
5 comments:
Baha that is hilarious about Jar! And the preggo test - what?! :) I have NOT done the same thing several times in the past 8 months either! :)
haha That was a great post. Thanks for the read!
Visiting from Mckmama's
I am a HUGE fan of bath holidays. We have those regularly here at the Silver household! Have a fantastic week!
Oooh... bath holidays! What a great idea. Not that I'd ever try...but....! Cute blog!
Too funny!
Wendy
Post a Comment