Monday, June 8, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY!

We all know the drill...If you don't by now, you should go over to MckMama's Blog and see what NOT ME! MONDAY! is all about.

I definitely did NOT polish off an entire family size bag of cheetos for dinner (with minimal help from the girls), along with half a bologna sandwich & half of a PB&J (both were left over from the girls dinners). NOT ME! I would never over-indulge like that! And I wouldn't let my girls eat sandwiches like that for a dinner. NOT ME!

I did NOT get overly excited about all of the rain we had here & in New Jersey last week just because I knew it would delay Jarrett's trip to New Jersey to farm. I would NOT much rather have him here with me, to help with the girls & just enjoy my wonderful company. I would never be selfish like that, or delight in his delayed departure & annoyance at the rain! NOT ME!

There I feel better now, glad to have that all off my chest!

MckMama didn't to a Not Me! Monday...but I was compelled to do it anyway.



No comments: