Thursday, July 2, 2009

"That is so FETCH"

YAY!!! Two of the loves of my life got back home safe & sound! It was a 1:00 am wake up call for me & Rachel Tuesday night. We were so happy to see them. Rachel didn't want to let either her Daddy or her Livie out of her sight. It was so sweet. They had lots of fun & according to Olivia, "It was so fetch!"*

I am so thankful that they had a wonderful time & were safe the whole time. I was worried that Olivia would miss me too much. I think I got like 10 phone calls during their car ride there. So I was wondering if this was going to be a good idea or not. But Olivia must have had fun once they arrived because I only talked to her very briefly twice while they were actually there. And by briefly it was like this "Hi Mama, I love you. How is Rachel? I gotta go." Literally...it was a little sad for me, because I missed that little booger like crazy. On the other hand, I was happy for her, because she was having an awesome time.

***note to self: when your 5 year old quotes Mean Girls, maybe you have watched it too often in her presence. And if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. "Fetch" is like slang from England.

No comments: