We did NOT have 2 couches sitting on our front porch. That's right, not 1 but 2 couches. It did NOT look like complete redneck-white trash-tobacco lane. It was NOT like this for over a week!
The story is as follows: when we we bought our house we were given the brown couch. Its comfy, but ugly. I bought a slip cover, but since its circa 1970's the slip cover never fit properly. So my mom graciously bought us a new used couch to replace it. Unfortunately, my measuring must have been off. The old couch fit in the house barely, the new couch did not fit at all. So there we have it - 2 couches on our porch until we deliver the new one to my brother's house & the old one to my uncle's shed. Hey, I am just happy that our dogs haven't been laying on them outside. That would make it look worse, right?
My 2 beautiful daughters did NOT each throw a major tantrum when we went out to eat with Jarrett's family to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. My kids are always well behaved & know how to act in public. Therefore, said events did NOT result in the grounding of Olivia. I swear, its like a power struggle with that child. She is so
This week I did NOT let Rachel walk around the house holding on to my 1 and only silky little camisole number for an entire night. Jarrett did NOT wonder why our 20 month old was dragging my nightie behind her when he got home. HA! She did NOT think it was one of her blankies & sleep holding on to it all night in her new toddler bed.
I have NOT been dieting & exercising every day this week. And I did NOT think that since I have been doing well that I could reward myself with a Tagalong Blizzard from Dairy Queen. I did NOT tell Olivia that we needed to keep the trip to Dairy Queen as "our little secret" since I have named Jarrett my official diet & exercise nazi.
Can you be brutally honest with yourself too??? Go check out MckMama's Blog to see everyone else's confessions.
1 comment:
I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. We start tomorrow. ”What would your children say?” Wednesday, I hope you can join in the fun.
Post a Comment