I, being the downright awesome Mom that I am, surprised Olivia by taking her to see Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince today. Ok, so I know the movie is not Rated G & Olivia is 5 years old, but I decided to take her anyway. & that is all part of the "Awesome Mom" thing. Come on now people, I want to score some fun points. Afterall, I am the one who tells her "Clean up your toys" or "We keep our hands to ourselves" or "Get your finger out of your nose", all of which are all things I usually say on a daily basis. I need to score some fun points somewhere!
And Saturday was an excellent opportunity to score said "fun points". We had a Mommy/Daughter double date with Tim & Hilary. You can see more about how awesome we think myonly favorite brother Tim & his girlfriend Hilary are from our trip to the beach.
I am acomplete picture freak mother who likes to document her child's life. Therefore, I did take pictures of our little trip to the movie. However, my computer wouldn't let me load them on blogger. Have no fear, I will try again tomorrow. In the meantime, I will leave you with the movie poster that I managed to upload!
And Saturday was an excellent opportunity to score said "fun points". We had a Mommy/Daughter double date with Tim & Hilary. You can see more about how awesome we think my
I am a

No comments:
Post a Comment