Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop - Favorite Photo

I simply had to participate...since blog hopping is what I do probably 75% of the time that I am online. HAHA!!! This week's theme is "favorite picture".

I have many pictures that I love. We had our family pictures done last year. And they all turned out amazing...but this one by far is my most favorite to date.


Aren't my 2 little girlies beautiful??? I remember that in this picture Olivia is talking to Rachel about the grass. I love this picture even though you can't see their perfect little faces.

MckLinky Blog Hop




7 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

You stopped by mine so I am stopping by yours! Great pics and beautiful girls!!

Laura said...

I, of course, love your beautiful girls! And you :)

Heather said...

Such a precious picture of your beautiful daughters!

Heather said...

They are beautiful. It looks like big sis is saying 'hey, whatcha got on your finger, baby sis?'


Just hoppin' around from S. Texas! Nice to 'meet' you and can't wait to see you around my place in the blogosphere!

Stacey said...

Too cute!

Donna Gotlib said...

What a precious photo.

Raising Baby Kiwi said...

What sweet girls!