Friday afternoon we made our first trip to our local spray park. How we have never been there, in the 2 years since the park opened, is beyond me. We have been to the playground portion numerous times, like this trip here. It was an impromptu trip, so I didn't even have swimsuits for the girls. But I figured sun dresses are as good as swimsuits. By some stroke of luck, we were the only ones there! Absolutely gorgeous weather, spotty thunderstorms my right foot!
The girls enjoyed themselves immensely. And I, like any good paparrazo Mom, I took SEVERAL pictures. But I know not everyone would like to see the 100 pictures I took of our adventure to the spray park. So, I have selected just a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure.
she is thinking "I don't know about this Mama???"
This girl is crazy - we have established that, have we not?
And finally a video...let me just say, multiply this by like a thousand. Olivia's little legs were probably so tired. All she did was run & run & run. Oh the squeals of delite we music to my ears! They had so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment