Basically, I took these pictures & wanted to post them. I don't have a blog topic that they would fit in. So, I just put together this hodge-podge of randomness.
My all time favorite thing about Spring time??? LILACS!
Here are a couple of pictures of my lilac bushes...nothing too fancy, but I love them! I am kinda sad because this will probably be the last week I can cut the blooms off & have them in my house. I wish they would keep better or have a longer blooming life (I don't know much about plants, so I don't think that is the technical term.
(yes Olivia is wearing her Halloween costume as an actual outfit...I pick my battles)
And, I realized that I have ZERO pictures of my dogs on here. We affectionately refer to them as "The Minions" and we love them! The girls are especially in love with them. I tend to take pictures of them every time we are outside. Usually the girls are running around with them, pulling their hair, etc...but I managed to get some of just the Minions.
This is Mazy - we got her before we were married. She is a German Shepard/Husky mix. Don't you just love her eyebrows! Mazy is the biggest one. She is just thick. Mainly because, she likes to eat first. She fends off the boys & eats what she wants first then leaves what is left for them.
This is Pooch - he was a stray that kind of just showed up at our house shortly after we moved in. He is all mut...I have no idea what breed he is. Jarrett says Black Lab mix, but thruthfully, your guess is as good as mine. He is very timid & shy, but coming around. I think he was abused by his previous owners. He only recently started letting us pet him anywhere near his face. He is scared of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment