Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY

NOT ME! Monday is back! WOOHOO! (technically it was back last week but I wasn't ready for it) Go on over to MckMama's to check it out. If you know me, brutal honesty is my specialty! And MckMama offers it up too!

This past week I did NOT have to yell "get out of the tub" 3 nights to Olivia because the lovely Miss Rachel had gone #2 in the tub. Is she trying to tell me that she is ready for potty training? I did NOT contemplate semi-potty training her then to decide it might be too much work considering her vocabulary at this stage consists of Mama, Dada, Dog, Nu-Nu, Livie/Sissy. I do NOT think when she gets older she will be absolutely thrilled that I blogged about this!

I did NOT have my kids eat cereal for dinner at least 1 night last week. And I did NOT have my husband pick up take-out for us at least twice last week. We did NOT eat dinner at my Mom's Monday night. So that does NOT equal only 1 night when I cooked. If you can call cooking a frozen pizza. hahaha! I always cook a healthy & delicious meal for my family.

I did NOT have an absolutely wonderful weekend with my husband & 2 beautiful daughters. We did NOT go to St. Louis, go to the zoo, stay in a hotel, & go to Grant's Farm. And my heart did NOT melt when Olivia declared that yesterday was "The Best Day of her WHOLE Life". Even though at the hotel Sunday morning we were NOT awakened at 5:20 am by the blasting of the fire alarm. (FYI - if you have never been in a hotel room when one goes off, it is DEAFENING loud!) I did NOT call the front desk after the ringing in my ears stopped, & was informed that it was a false alarm! WHEW! And I was NOT shocked & a little mortified that Rachel slept through the entire ordeal. That's why God made Moms. HA!

I did NOT have a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. And I do NOT wish that it would be changed to Mother's Week. I would NOT thouroughly enjoy being pampered & loved on for a whole week straight!


No comments: