Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Way Back When-esday & Wordful Wednesday



This is one of my very favorite pictures of my 2 girls. Olivia is almost 3 and a 1/2 here & Rachel is exactly 1 month old. I loved my extended maternity leave spending time with both of them. Olivia was & still is such a proud big sister. I. LOVE. THESE. GIRLS. They have made me so very happy!
Join in on the fun here for Way Back When-esday & here for Wordful Wednesday!

6 comments:

monica said...

Oh so cute. She is kissing her baby sister so sweetly!

Stopping in from Twinfatuation!

Amy McMean said...

Ahh how cute. sisterly love.

Annie said...

I'm visiting from Twinfatuation.

Cute picture, love the way the big sister is kissing her sister.

Have a nice day.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh! Such a sweet tender kiss from big sister to little!

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday...hope you will play often!
(Your girls are gorgeous!)

Muthering Heights said...

That's such a precious photo!

Amy said...

That is SO sweet!