...my 100th post???
I haven't decided if this should be a big deal??? In the grand scheme of things...it's not a big deal.
I haven't decided if this should be a big deal??? In the grand scheme of things...it's not a big deal.
I did some research online - and I guess the thing to do is list 100 things about yourself. But I really don't know if am too hip to that idea. I think it has a good chance of ending up quite boring. After all, I am not that fascinating of a person & if I can admit that, I don't want to bore anyone else with a list of random things about myself.
I just wanted to make note that this is my 100th post. I have become completely obsessed with blogging, ask anyone...well not anyone because I doubt anyone would be able to answer that. If you ask Jarrett, I am sure he would tell you, or if you ask my best friend Laura, I am sure she would tell you. And maybe my Mom or my sister Sarah, they might be able to tell you. At any rate, I am a self admitted blog addict.
Why??? because it is fun. It's an extremely easy way to document the things that are going on in my life & my children's lives. I got really bad about keeping baby books for the girls. Shame on me...I really wanted to be one of those mom's who keeps a book of all of the cute things that their kids do. And to some extent I most certainly do, if I remember to jot it down in their books. This is just so handy to do. And I get to share all of those moments with anyone who reads this blog.
Lately, I have been suffering from some serious Mommy Guilt. My heart breaks every time I have to drop the girls off when I go to work. It sucks hardcore. I know they are happy & well taken care of. Heck, 3 out of 5 days they are with grandparents, the people I know that will take just as much interest in them as I would if I were home with them all day. And when they go to daycare, I know they have a blast. I hear stories about their friends & all the fun they have. (The stories are from Olivia, not Rachel, at this point.) It just seems like since the weather is nicer, I feel more guilty about working.
So for my 100th post, I say DOWN WITH WORKING MOMMY GUILT!!! I am not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. I love my daughters so much & they know that. I tell both of them that every chance I get. So much so that Olivia told me "I know, Mom" all sarcastic just yesterday. I know they are happy, healthy, well taken care of, & having fun when I am not with them. Going to work is helping my family. I shouldn't be upset or feel sorry for myself when I am helping my family, right?!
My little family of 4 is so much in love with each other. We are happy, healthy, & having fun with life. Now that Olivia is nearly 5 years old, it is really interesting to see what she has to say. She is so independent it hurts me. She doesn't have to ask me to do everything for her anymore, which is a good thing right? And Rachel is 19 months old, she is doing more & more things. Becoming more sure on her feet, & adventurous. This is just a great time in our lives. I am going to just sit back, relax, & take it all in...
No comments:
Post a Comment