The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Jarrett (aka: the J-Man or Jar)
2. How long have you been together? 8 years 2 months 3 weeks & 1 day (I'm a nerd...this is based off of our first date)
3. How long did you date? 9 1/2 months (Who can blame him for not waiting too long to propose to me??? hahaha)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? I think Jar does...but somedays I am really hungry :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jarrett did. I was worried I would scare him off if I said it too soon.
7. Who is taller? Jar is
8. Who sings better? I think I enjoy singing more, but based on quality - Jar is better
9. Who is smarter? depends on the subject, but we are both pretty smart
10. Whose temper is worse? Ummm.......probably Jar
11. Who does the laundry? Jar does his own laundry, most of the time. And I do everything else
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jar is supposed too, I am world-renowned for my garbage stacking ability :)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Let me explain why, Jar has a thing about not sleeping closest to the door to our room. I think he is afraid :)
14. Who pays the bills? I think we are equal here, or as equal as can be.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me by a long shot
16. Who mows the lawn? Jarrett, for the simple fact that I am not allowed to mow the lawn. Something about the direction it needs to be cut & he didn't like my method of just breaking it down in squares. hahaha! See ladies, if you do it wrong intentionally, they don't ask you to do it again!
17. Who cooks dinner? probably me, but Jar does all the grilling & I am so thankful we are in the grilling season!
18. Who drives when you are together? Jarrett, with good reason :)
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever pulls out their wallet first, but it is usually Jar
20. Who is most stubborn? we are both pretty darn stubborn. I would say him & he would say me :)
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? see the stubborness comes into play here...usually we just end up deciding we were both wrong. Him more than me obviously! hahaha
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It is pretty equal
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I kissed him back ;)
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out
25. Who proposed? Of course he did!
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!
27. Who has more friends? Me - but don't girls usually have more friends?
28. Who has more siblings? its a tie, we are both 1 of 3
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think that maybe I do
Now I tag Laura, Sarah, Ashley, & Jessica!
1 comment:
Sweet! Something to do this morning! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment