Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Just listing some of the things I am thankful for this week (in no particular order)

  • The sun finally deciding to shine again. WooHoo! I will take that over the torrential downpours from last week any day!
  • My moody, pink-eye-having, sassy, 4 going on 14 Olivia. Because I would rather have a major fit thrower than a little girl who is sick.
  • My fussy-pants, table-climbing, picky-eater, outside-playing Rachel. Again because I would rather have a toddler who fights bedtime than a little girl who is unable to do any of the before mentioned acts.
  • Being able to laugh at myself - and I do that quite frequently :) Laughing makes the day go faster.
  • My wonderful husband - because he makes me laugh when I feel like crying. Because he helps me a lot around the house (even if I don't give him the credit he deserves). And because he gave me the two most beautiful daughters in the entire world.
  • My house, even though I complain that it is too small & has horrendous carpet. The fact that I have all of these things to dislike about my house means, I in fact do have a house. A place to lay my head, argue with Jarrett, raise our 2 little girls, & call HOME.
  • My hilariously funny friends at work. They make my day go much easier, faster, & take the sting out of being away from my kiddos!
  • My entire family. I love them so very much & I don't think I say that nearly often enough.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well I'm thankful for you too! :)