Sunday, May 3, 2009

Field Trip to the Zoo

WARNING - I took pictures papparazzi style
Thursday was Olivia's pre-school field trip to Scoville Zoo in Decatur. I surprised her by joining her on the field trip, & I am so glad I did. We all had so much fun. We all rode together with my sister Sarah & her 2 boys. It was a blast! Olivia & Nathan were having a great time running around together checking out all the animals. And little AJ was so stinking cute following their lead. He was a mad-man & would not be contained to the stroller with Rachel. Everyone had a great time!

the whole gang ready to go in

Sarah & AJ

the gigantic lizard (I don't know the actual name of the species)

Aunt Sarah's favorite - the flamingoes

the lemur mama & baby were too cute not to take a picture of

the train ride...we decided to wait out the crowd & took our ride in the pouring rain :)

Nathan & Olivia on the train. (notice Aunt Sarah in this picture hunkering down to avoid the water that was dropping on her the whole time)

The adorably mischevious AJ can spot a puddle to walk through from a mile away!

The Petting Zoo - Rachel was scared out of her whits of this little goat. In her defense, he did nip at her coat & follow her around. HAHA!


Olivia, on the other hand, loved the goats & wanted to take one home.

AJ did his best Mark Wahlberg talks to animals impersonation! CRACK ME UP! Be sure to click on the link below to be as equally amused as Sarah & I were! :)

Then we were off to the play ground!





No comments: