Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SNOW

Looks like we could be in for quite the winter storm tonight. The forecast is calling for 5 to 7 inches of snow overnight. And the best part, severe wind gusts tomorrow & Friday. Which means blowing & drifting snow. That will be awesome! (that's sarcasm folks) Lets add this to the snow that is still present & that will be about 10 inches of snow. More awesomeness.

I guess snow isn't really that bad. After all, it is because of snow that I was able to take these pictures on New Years Day. The kids went sledding at my Grandma & Grandpa's even though the temperature was only 4 or 5 degrees. But that didn't stop them from having loads & loads of fun in the half hour they were outside.

My Grandma even got in the action, she took lil Andrew sledding down the hill (see picture #3). Frankly, I think Jarrett had more fun than the kids. He must have gone down the hill 30 times. I even went once, and I took Olivia out when she was walking up the hill in the process. ha!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

share these pics with me when you get them on walgreens please!