Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seven Things

My friend Ramee at Raising Redheads tagged me in this fun little game.
Here's the deal, I have to list 7 things about myself & then tag 7 of my bloggy friends & ask that they do the same.

Here it goes! Some of these are going to be a repeat, but that's ok with me :)

#1 - I am a not the best driver in the world. And living with a man who drives for his profession, I get reminded of that pretty often. I can't drive in reverse any farther than backing out of a parking place, and even then it's questionable. Driving straight & what not is ok.

#2 - I can't remember the last time that I wasn't at least a little bit tired. I wake up tired, I am tired throughout the day, I get home from work tired. But what do I do, stay up late each night to try to get the house in order, or just to watch TV uninterrupted.

#3 - I do not like mashed potatoes made from real potatoes. It's all I can do to muscle them down at my Mom's or my Mother-in-Law's. But I ♥ instant mashed potatoes! I ♥ any other way you can make potatoes too. It's weird, but my husband & kids will never eat real mashed potatoes that I have made because I will never make them.

#4 - I may have a slight hoarding problem. I keep everything, literally ev.er.y.thing! It's bad, and I have now come to see that I may have a problem. Just yesterday, I threw out my old bookbag from Jr High that I was holding on to for, well for I don't know why. Maybe I was hoping that my navy blue canvas Spree bag would come back into style & the girls could use it. Who knows...

#5 - I have an unhealthy addiction to Facebook. I swore that I wouldn't get sucked into Facebook when it first came out. But, I always give in to peer pressure, it's one of my weaknesses. I check Facebook all the time, literally any time I have a free second. And it's a good thing that I don't have access to it at work, because I would be in trouble.

#6 - Contrary to what my lovely new header says, I. HATE. WINTER. I hate being cold all the time, I hate having to bundle the kids up, I hate driving in the snow/ice/all wintery conditions. I hate that my furnace has been running practically non stop since the first part of December. It can't end soon enough.

#7 - I have a serious crafting addiction. And I actually told Jarrett we need a bigger house because I need to have a "craft only room". It would be wonderful to be able to have all of my stuff laid out & a perfect place for me to do my thang. But, alas I will have to deal with cramming all of my stuff back in boxes & shoving them in my hall closet/junk cabinet/underwear drawer. I have craft stuff everywhere I can think of that I know the girls won't be able to find.

Now onto my bloggy friends that I am tagging. You guys better do it...I will be checking.

1) Laura @ And Baby Makes Three...
2) Sarah @ The Brownies
3) Hilary @ The Life of Hilary
5) Wendy @ The Short Story
6) Jessica @ Baby Eli ♥
7) Amber @ Wy-Guy & Emme Lu


Enjoy!!!

No comments: