Today we had a great day! Daddy had to work, so we made the best of it. The girls & I went to the movies. We saw Alvin & The Chipmunks...The Squeakquel. It was really cute. And Olivia loved it! Rachel would have loved it more if it was only 45 minutes long.
This is sad, but this is only Olivia's 4 time in a movie theater. She was so excited. And I think I embarrassed her though, you be the judge. During the previews, I was laughing at one that was funny she shushed me & said "nobody else is laughing Mom". Really, at 5??? I thought she would save something like that until 11 or 12. But oh well, it was funny.
This is sad, but this is only Olivia's 4 time in a movie theater. She was so excited. And I think I embarrassed her though, you be the judge. During the previews, I was laughing at one that was funny she shushed me & said "nobody else is laughing Mom". Really, at 5??? I thought she would save something like that until 11 or 12. But oh well, it was funny.



2 comments:
You need to take Nathan he laughs the loudest and makes comments all through the movie! haha
Good then he is my style! Olivia said to me a couple of times "nobody is laughing" but there were parts I thought were hilarious!
Post a Comment