Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mama's Day Out

Refreshed {sigh}

That is what I am hoping to come out of today feeling like...refreshed.

I know I am going to be. I have to make time for myself. I have to start taking care of myself. I need to do this to clear my head & step back. Although, I am no longer a fan of Kate Gosselin, I will quote her anyways "it makes you a better mommy".

Today my bestie Laura, Nina, & I are going for pedicures & lunch. It will be so relaxing. Adult conversation on the weekend, what a rare treat! We are going to bid our farewell's to Nina since she is moving to Indiana at the end of the month.

But I have a sparking little tinge of guilt about taking time away from my kiddos on the weekends when I am already away from them so much during the week. But, I know it is for my own sanity. And it will be super fun!

No comments: