Well if you are Olivia, you read to your Mama! We hustle & get going rather early in the Totten house. I intentionally have her absolutely ready to go with 10 minutes to spare, almost every day. And on most days, we spend that extra time sitting out on the porch. We used to just sit & shoot the breeze, chatting about wonderful 5 year old things...like what's for lunch that day, if she will be playing with Mikey at recess, how other girls at school wear their hair.
But now, Olivia has now taken to reading to me on those mornings. I love it! She can read! Not that I am completely surprised or anything, but I still can't wrap my mind around it.
Olivia can read a book to me!



Oh wait, that's right...she is growing up! And I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment