Friday, November 27, 2009

It's not you, It's me...

Dear Fall Decor,


It was lovely to have you here with us from September - Thanksgiving. Really, it was. I wouldn't lie...I love you & all things fall related. But it's time to get the heck out of dodge! Corn stalks, please don't take this personally when I throw you onto the burn ring. Pumpkins, don't take offense when the girls & I smash you on the road, then reunite you with your buddies the corn stalks in the burn ring. I promise I will pack the rest of you away very nicely until we meet again next year.
It's not you, it's me...because I need to make room for Christmas.

Don't cry, Olivia. I know you are sad to see those pumpkins & corn go. But something better is coming, trust your Mama! I know what I am talking about.



No comments: