Guess who sings the Christmas song that is from??? If you said Alvin & the Chipmunks, then you are right! Let's talk about Christmas, m'kay. I know it is still over a month away, but I am soooo ready!
I don't know what it is about this year, but I cannot wait to start decorating for Christmas & we haven't even had our turkey yet! I am fighting it off, but I don't think I will be able to hold out for much longer. I want to put my tree up & decorate the house. I want to do lights outside. I want the whole shabang. And I want to do it now.
I am LOVIN all of the ornaments out in the stores. I am fighting off the urge to buy all new ornaments this year. When we were first married, our first Christmas we got quite a few hand-me-down ornaments & some garage sale finds. Just the run of the mill glass ball ornaments. Last year, I stocked up at Hob Lob & Dollar Tree with some super cute ones (it only took 6 years for me to do that). I don't know what it is about them, but I feel the need to buy all of the lime green ornaments I see. I just love the lime green/red/white color combo.
This weekend is the Festival of Trees in Kenney. And I am sure this will get me even more in the mood to decorate. Last year, Olivia & I did a tree. I didn't do one this year because, for lack of a better reason, I am lazy. I am content just sitting at home with the kiddos every night. I didn't really want to go after work to set up a tree. I will show you our tree from last year though. You know, just to get me more in the Christmas spirit than I already am.

Jarrett maintains that Christmas decorating should not occur until well after December 1st. But he is going to be in for a rude awakening. Our house will be decked out in yule tide fashion by the day after Thanksgiving.
P to the S folks, this is from Nov 30th last year. Snow could happen anytime...now, I can definitely wait however long it takes for snow to arrive.
P to the S folks, this is from Nov 30th last year. Snow could happen anytime...now, I can definitely wait however long it takes for snow to arrive.


No comments:
Post a Comment