Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's Talk about Thanks, Baby

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Before we embark on our Thanksgiving day travels (Cornland to Weldon to Kenney then back home) I wanted to jot down exactly what I am thankful for - in complete random fashion.

I am thankful for Jarrett & his snide remarks, his willingness to cook dinner some nights, and how he calls me to tell me when my favorite song is on the radio.

I am thankful for Olivia & her ability to make me smile & laugh every single day. I am thankful that she absolutely loves school & is thriving. I am thankful for her ability to give me complete sassy attitude every once in a while - this means that she is a healthy & normal girl.

I am thankful for Rachel & all of the kisses she willingly gives me still. I am thankful for her wonderfully funny personality that is showing as she is starting to talk more & more. I am thankful for her 2 year old craziness because this means that she is also a very healthy normal girl.

I am thankful for my entire family. I am thankful for my Mom & Dad. I am thankful for Sarah & Brad & all of the crazy Brown kids. I am thankful for Timmy & Hilary. I am thankful that my children have 2 sets of grandparents & 5 great-grand parents who are always willing to help & love them. I am thankful for Saturday morning dominoes games at my Grandma & Grandpa's. I am thankful for all of my cousins, aunts, & uncles who all happen to be my best friends & my favorite people be around.

I am thankful for all of my friends at work because they keep me sane 5 days a week. I am especially thankful for Laura, because she is always willing to take my side & justify my annoyance. Furthermore, I am thankful that I have a job to go to every day because this means I have money to pay bills.

I am thankful for the loads upon loads upon loads of laundry I have been trying to catch up on since I have been sick, because this means we have plenty of clothes to wear. I am thankful for our leaky basement & broken gutter because this means we have a house. I am thankful for the load of dirty dishes I just loaded in the dishwasher because this means we have plenty of food to eat.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awww Bestie I heart you!! I nearly teared up when I read that - hahaha I'm a sap!