Oh cute! I love her hair pulled back like that. She looks so big, though! :( Kindergarten? sad how fast they grow... she'll love it though. I always loved school. I even held pinkies with your cousin Derek during movie time in kindergarten. We were rebels and I had the biggest crush on him then. hahahaha.
From what you post on your blog- your girls sound like they have such a good sense of humor! I loved the baby roo line too haha! Next time Laura and I meet for dinner you should come too- I need to meet you in person :] Hope all is going good for you!
2 comments:
Oh cute! I love her hair pulled back like that. She looks so big, though! :( Kindergarten? sad how fast they grow...
she'll love it though. I always loved school. I even held pinkies with your cousin Derek during movie time in kindergarten. We were rebels and I had the biggest crush on him then. hahahaha.
From what you post on your blog- your girls sound like they have such a good sense of humor! I loved the baby roo line too haha! Next time Laura and I meet for dinner you should come too- I need to meet you in person :] Hope all is going good for you!
Post a Comment