Friday, August 21, 2009

IT IS TIME...

My Sweet Sassy Olivia,
It is time...

...time to put down the hose
...time to put on your pretty pink new shoes
...time to put on your brand new outfit
...time to put on that brand-spanking-new black & purple Tinkerbell backpack
...time to say good-bye to your lovely summer days
IT'S TIME FOR KINDERGARTEN BABY!!!
Today, I will take you to Kindergarten Orientation. We will meet your teacher, Ms. Richter, for the first time today. We will drop off your school supplies. We will tour the whole school, get the lay of the land. We will meet your classmates. We will have a grand ol' time at...
YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I love you & I am so proud of you!!!
I know you will do great at school & make lots of friends.
All of my love always & forever,
Mama

No comments: