Thursday, August 20, 2009

some things about the Jar


he is my wonderful loving husband of nearly 7 years

he is an awesome father to our two beautiful daughters

he is my very best friend always & forever

he is incredibly funny & has a contageous laugh

he has an excellent sense of humor


he has a 1997 Peterbilt 379 extended hood semihe is a truck driver, but is not at all the stereotypical truck driver

he is 28 years old

he is unbelievably passionate about politics & is a staunch conservative

he loves motorcross

he loves tractor pulls

he is from New Jersey, but is quite the redneck

he loves the Chicago Bears

he hates the Cubs & the Cardinals, choosing the Yankees over both

he drives a big effing 1996 Chevy dually pick-up

he loves fart jokes & Family Guy

he loves farming & can often be found just walking around the field

he has an old 1967 656 International tractor

he has a 1971 John Deere 3300 combine



And this year he has grown the tallest corn I have ever seen in my life

(Just to give you some perspective, Jarrett is 6 foot tall & I am 5'2")





and last but not least, I love him & look forward to spending the rest of my life with him


1 comment:

Laura said...

Awwww sweet :)
I might have to steal this idea - because as besties, that's what we do to eachother :)