On Saturday, we made our annual trip to the Illinois State Fair. I stinkin' love going to the fair. It is always so much fun & relatively cheap. It is so important to me to do things as a family, which I am sure lots of moms feel that way.
We had an awesome time!!!
Olivia was so excited to go, she remembered how much fun last year was!
Rachel, not nearly as thrilled right off the bat!
What happens when you only bring the umbrella stroller expecting your 5 year old to walk the entire time. What a good Daddy!
I think we can all agree that fair food is the best food!!!
Rachel eating some pizza
Olivia eating a lemon icee
We rode the Sky Walk! The girls loved it!!!

We saw goats...I told a little white lie & said the Swine Barn was closed.
Truth be told it was 90 degrees & entirely too stinky to venture in! ha!

We took some silly pictures!

And we rode some rides.
This is Olivia doing the bungee jump thing. She was way way up there a couple of times!
Olivia & I did the octopus ride (my personal favorite)

We saw the butter cow
And posed for a nice picture with the beautiful flowers!


No comments:
Post a Comment