Wednesday, April 1, 2009

some numbers

3 - the number of articles of clothing I had to pick up outside in the driveway yesterday when I returned home from work. Rachel's jeans & shirt (I assume these fell out of the diaper bag) and Olivia's sweatshirt (I assume this was completely her doing)

4 - the number of words Rachel can say "Mama", "Dada", "Liiiii" (I think that is Liv), & "NuNu" (nuk-nuk = her pacifier)

6 - the number of Days of Our Lives episodes I deleted from my DVR without watching (I am trying to kick that obsession)

9 - the actual number of pounds I have lost thus far (since the beginning of February - I lost then gained, & repeated that like 5 times)

10 - the number of weeks until my cousin's wedding, in which I am a bridesmaid

28 - the number of my teeth that hurt just thinking about my dentist appointment later today (in case you are wondering, that is ALL of my teeth!)

30 - the number of pounds I had hoped to have lost before the wedding I previously mentioned (I am a realistic thinker...it ain't gonna happen)

50 - the number of pounds I hope to lose by the end of the year

113 - the number Olivia counted to last night with very little assistance from me (that's her new personal record)

No comments: