Monday, April 20, 2009

Weldon Springs - pictures

We had so much fun at our Weldon Springs walk/picnic. I can't tell you how happy I am that it is finally nice enough outside to do things like that. And I am thrilled beyond thrilled that it was just the 4 of us having a lovely family outing. Here are several pictures from the day...
I thought this was sweet. Rachel is growing so independent.
proof that I was there...I need to do this more often I find that I don't have very many pictures of myself & the girls.

Rachel liked the slide, but I had to have Jar hold onto her. He wanted to just send her flying down on her own. I'm sure she would have been fine, but I was scared for her.

Jar showing Olivia that he could go higher than her.

Then the jump! He only could do it once...he's getting old you know!

Daddy & Rachel on the swing. She wasn't too fond of it, but I am sure you can tell that by her face.

Olivia, my little stinker, she was living it up out there!

And I love this one. We stopped to show Rachel the water & the geese. But Olivia wanted to keep on with her walk!

No comments: