Wednesday, April 15, 2009

good-bye Chubby McFat-Pants

Today is a very important day...not just because it is Tax Day, my friends. It is important because today I make a declaration I SHALL BE FAT NO MORE!!! I am doing this for my kids, my husband, but most importantly MYSELF! I don't want to be fat & lazy anymore. I want to be able to play outside with my kids & not get all winded. I want to be able to fit into a closet full of clothes that right now are 2 sizes too small. I want to be healthy to stick around on this earth for as long as possible. Therefore, I SHALL BE FAT NO MORE! I am going to eat right, exercise, & take time for myself. I want to improve my over-all self. I shouldn't be saying I want to, I should be saying I WILL!

I have a ways to go to my ultimate goal. 50 pounds to be precise. I am going to take it all in stride. And I have wonderful support from my family & friends. My girlfriends at work are teaming up with me & we made a pact yesterday that TODAY IS A START OF THE NEW US! We ARE going to do it! We ARE going to get healthy & fit. We ARE going to reach our goals! Laura, Erin, & Kellie - WE CAN & WILL DO IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Honey! We are going to do it! And I am going to complain about it every step of the way. But in the end I am going to thank you! Love you. Erin

Laura said...

I'm pumped - we're gonna rock this! :)

Jess said...

I should join in on this too... food is one of my best friends though ha.