Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to the dentist we go!

Olivia & I had our 6 month cleanings/exams on Wednesday afternoon. This was only her 2nd time ever going to the dentist. When she went for the 1st time last year, I sat in the room with her because I wasn't sure how she would react. I took some pictures & I am sure the hygienist thought I was a crazy person.

Well, my little girl is really growing up because I scheduled our appointments for the same time this year. I was in the room right next to her & I didn't hear 1 single peep! She did excellent!!! I am so proud of her for doing so well & being so brave. Of course, I managed to snap a couple of pictures of this visit as well!



We followed up the appointment with a very special treat! DAIRY QUEEN!!! Why not...we were just at the dentist (cavity free, mind you) so why not!



No comments: