I am a self-admitted blog stalker. I jump from blog to blog all the time. It's an addiction really & my husband feels that he may some day soon need to stage an intervention. I digress...
Anywho, in my travels through the blog world I came across a few of these posts. And they have all originated with a "tag". Since I was not tagged & came across out of curiousity, I will just start it myself. And hope that some of my peeps follow suit.
Today I...
Ate: a Jimmy Johns sandwich, salt & vinegar chips, and a chocolate chip cookie. Haven't ate dinner yet, but am contemplating Taco Bell - probably should pass on that one though.
Felt: very tired & didn't want to get out of bed. Rachel was up early with Jarrett & got in bed with me - so we were all snuggly & warm.
Listened: to Monster Ballads on the drive home from work & sang really loud!
Watched: 3 episodes of Roseanne on Nick @ Nite - at around 4:00 am (when Rachel was awake)
Loved: it when Olivia told me "we will be good today Mama & I will help Mona take care of Rachel". Makes me feel a little less guilty for being at work & not with my girls!
Hoped: it would be nicer out so I could go for a walk with the girls when I got home from work.
Wished: I could stay home with my 2 beautiful daughters :(
Enjoyed: playing our little game of hiding & chasing the girls from the living room to their bedroom. And
Wondered: how many people just come across my blog like I do with theirs. Probably not too many. Who knows?!
Drank: numerous glasses of water.
Wanted: a KitKat Blizzard, but was promptly & politely informed by my loving husband that I did not need one. And even though I gave him a little glare, I do appreciate him keeping me on point!
Looked: for Olivia's crocs for about 10 minutes before I remembered she had took them off in my car last night.
Tag! You're it!
Leave a comment here if you will accept my tag.
I would love if any of my blogging partners in crime took part!
(*Wendy you are excused - she is enjoying a long awaited visit from her Hubs from overseas! Besides, it's not like she would do it anyway. LOL!)

2 comments:
I assume that I am one of your blogging parners in crime - I am, of course, the one who got you so addicated! Bahahahaha - and of course I will do it! Buuuuut I'll save it for tomorrow! :)
i did it
Post a Comment