Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

4 little men & girly twins hosts the Random Picture Challenge every week.


27th folder


or December 2007


27th picture


I don't have dated folders so this is from my 27th folder.



This photo I had titled as "Circus Meltdown".
Rachel hated every second of the circus, as you can tell!
Go over to 4 little men & girly twins to join in the fun!

3 comments:

rameelin said...

Love your blog! Thanks for commenting so I could add it to my favorites! You read alot of the same ones that I do too. The girls are getting so big and Rachel is soooooooo cute!

rameelin said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I finally feel like I'm back to my "normal" (pre baby) self. It feels like it took forever but really it was just a year!
I did weight watchers for a few months starting last Feb and basically started to work out like a complete freak until now. I am teaching 4 nights a week at the Y and keeping up with cardio on top of that. It's insane but at least I enjoy it...which helps. I eat what I want which is awesome but I try to snack throughout the whole day. What really kicked my weight loss into gear was walking the babies 4 miles every day last summer. We still do it even now! I have a side by side double stroller so it is really helpful! Those are my little secrets, I suppose;)

Eva said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.. you have cute girls.