Monday, March 2, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY

Welcome to NOT Me! Monday! This fabulously fun blog carnival was created by MckMama. So, you should head over to her blog to read what MckMama herself & all the other happy bloggers have NOT been doing this week.

This week, I did NOT admit that I have developed a serious addiction to blogging. Some might say its a little unhealthy. And the fact that our computer is in the girls' bedroom does NOT have me considering purchasing a laptop just so I can get online at midnight without fear of disturbing my sleeping kids. I am NOT pleading my case to my husband every chance I get. NOT ME!

I did NOT just have my last week working 4 x 10s then become a little bipolar about whether or not I made the right decision. So now it will NOT be me who gets to stay home an extra half hour in the morning & NOT me who will get home or to pick the kids up an hour & 45 minutes earlier. Gone are the days when I have to sneak into give Rachel a kiss because she is already out for the night when I get home. And I will no longer have to make supper then give Olivia a bath & get no quality time with her before her 9:00 bedtime. And I will get to see my J-Man more regularly. And I am NOT excited about getting to see my 3 favorite people more often through out the week!

I did NOT get away with the J-Man to Indy this weekend for the supercross. I did NOT make him promise that we would have a "Politics Free Weekend" because that is what he talks about over 75% of the time. We did NOT have a fabulous & relaxing time!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

I must admit this blogging thing can be so so adictive, but it is so fun aswell

I would also like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part