I am woke up by this sweet lil girl usually between 6:00 & 6:30.
And more often then not, I have to wake up this lil darling around 7:00.
Sometimes, I have a enthusiastic helper who takes much pleasure in waking Livie up. And it looks like this:
Rachel being the early riser, is a pretty happy girl in the morning. Our new thing is watching out the front door as Daddy leaves. She waves & yells "Daaaaaaaaay" (which is Rachel for Daddy & dogs) so I am never sure if she is yelling at Jarrett or the dogs running around outside eating their breakfast :) but it is probably Daddy... I got this picture earlier this week.
Then we get all dressed & loaded up in the car to be taken to the baby sitter. I am anxiously awaiting warmer weather so the girls don't have to be so bundled up. Doesn't Rachel look oh so comfortable all bundled up & strapped in her carseat?!Then I get my 25 minutes to myself to sing as loud as I can in the car on the way to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment