
So, Miss Rachel - what are you up to these days? What's that??? you can't form complete sentences, so Mama should relay all the pertinent info to your peeps? Alright, you twisted my arm. Here it goes...
- You love to be outside! This is a new-found discovery. You spent practically all day Sunday outside at Great Grandma & Great Grandpa's. Daddy is very happy to have another "out-doorsy" daughter. Thank Heaven's that SPRING has finally arrived.
- You love our dogs at home. And you love to find the kitties at Bopchi & Tata's and at Great Grandma & Great Grandpa's. The kitties don't love this so much, but what do they know right?!
- Sometimes, you are a bit of a fussy eater. You go from eating us out of house & home, to turning up your nose at every single bite that is presented to you. We have found that you eat better if you sit on our laps. And you immensely enjoy picking food off of our plates. This is a bit of a bad habit to get into, so I am sure that soon enough we will try to break you of it.
- You love your big sister, Olivia very very much. And you love tormenting her just as much. I think your favorite past-time is having her chase you from the living room to your bedroom & back again about 10 or 15 times a day.
- You are practically obsessed with the movie - Monster's Inc. I take the blame for this, as I subjected you to it one very loud & sleepless night. The "Monsties" soothed you & you were mesmerized. And to this day, if the movie is on, you will sit very still & watch it in its entirety.
- You are now completely mobile on 2 feet! Gone are your scooting days. That was however, one of the most adorable things in the world to witness & I have never seen anything like that in all of my 27 years!
I love you so much Rachel! And we are so incredibly blessed with such a beautiful, healthy, happy, and ornery little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment