Monday, March 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Green Week

In celebration of St. Patty's Day, it's Green Week over at I ♥ Faces.

I entered this picture in the I ♥ Faces kids!

Here we have my sweet little Livie Lou playing outside last spring. I cannot wait until my grass is this green again!!!!

Check out more GREEN pictures @ I ♥ Faces

7 comments:

Katarina said...

Her face makes me laugh! What an expression! Green grass.....if only!

Teresa said...

Happy day- I remember rolling in the grass as a kid- fun

Lara said...

What a happy beautiful picture! I 'm looking forward to green grass again too.

Shae said...

She looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

So happy! Very nice. :)

Kelli W said...

Great picture!! I noticed this morning that our grass is starting to look a little more green!

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

awww, she looks sooo happy!! luv it!