Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Mama - as told by Olivia

Ok so I'm not going to lie - I saw this on someone else's blog. And I thought it was super-cute & was very curious as to what my daughter's answers would be. So I sat down with Miss Olivia last night for a little Q & A. Here are her answers word for word...


1. What is something Mama always says to you?

Livie - I love you


2. What makes Mama happy?

Livie - when I am good & listen


3. What makes Mama sad?

Livie - when I don't listen


4. How does Mama make you laugh?

Livie - tells funny jokes & makes silly faces


5. What was Mama like as a child?

Livie - just like me, that is what Grandma said


6. How old is Mama?

Livie - ummm 47 no no wait 27, that is the right answer Mama


7. How tall is Mama?

Livie - (she stretched her arms out) well I don't know, lets weigh you Mama

Mama - lets not, we can skip that question


8. What is Mama's favorite thing to do?

Livie - play with me & do the scrapbook


9. What does Mama do when you are not around?

Livie - go to Wal-Mart to buy stuff


10. What is your Mama really good at?

Livie - ping ponging & I'm a good ping ponger too


11. What is your Mama not very good at?

Livie - basketball dribbling, remember Mama that is what you told me the other day


12. What does your Mama do for a job?

Livie - working for money so we can buy stuff & not steal


13. What is your Mama's favorite food?

Livie - hot dogs & macaroni & cheese

Mama - Are you sure that is not your favorite?

Livie - well its both our favorites


14. What makes you proud of your Mama?

Livie - doing stuff for me when I am sick to make me happy


15. If your Mama was a cartoon character who would she be?

Livie - Boopa from Yo Gabba Gabba


16. How are you & Mama the same?

Livie - both have bangs cut & we are both girls


17. How are you & Mama different?

Livie - my hair is longer


18. How do you know Mama loves you?

Livie - because you tell me & you have pictures of you hugging me & kissing me


19. Where is your Mama's favorite place to go?

Livie - to Hobby Lobby


20. What does Mama like the most about Daddy?

Livie - that he's married to you & he gave you that ring (pointing to my wedding ring)



I love this girl soooooo much - nobody has any idea!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

SO the funniest thing ever!! Hahaha I love her! :)